How To Create a USB Bootable Ultimate Boot CD (UBCD) flash drive from Windows using YUMI. Ultimate Boot CD is an awesome popular computer diagnostics tool. It condenses over 100 useful system diagnostics and hardware troubleshooting software utilities into a single ISO.
Included are popular utilities such as BIOS and CPU Tools, Memory Testers, Data Backup and Recovery Software, Diagnostic Tools and more. Each tool can be quickly launched from the UBCD Menu. Further eliminating a need for separate installs of each included tool.
Table of Contents
USB Bootable Ultimate Boot CD
Shown below is a running Live USB UBCD.
Distribution Home Page: UBCD Project Page
Persistent Feature: No
- YUMI (does the conversion)
- UBCD ISO
- USB flash drive (fat32 formatted)
- A windows host PC to perform the build
How to Make a USB Ultimate Boot CD
- Download and launch the -> YUMI Multiboot Bootable USB Maker.
- (1.) First, Select your flash drive from the list of devices.
(2.) Next, choose Ultimate Boot CD (Diagnostic Tools) from the list of distributions.
(3.) Browse to your ISO, and then click Create.
- Once YUMI has completed the installation, restart your PC and set your BIOS or Boot Menu to boot from the USB device. Save your changes and then reboot.
Finally, upon reboot, you should notice a Menu option that you can select to continue booting USB UBCD from your flash drive.